• Handcrafted in US.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power (No batteries.)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
• Lifetime Warranty
|Extreme velcrofuzz explosion. Amazingly textured, crud-pumping FUZZ. From full-on in-your-face, to zippy, to super-
filtered over-the-phone fuzz.
The first thing this does is one-up the low-sustain gated by letting you sustain that crunchy, ripping fuzz as long as
you want and still get a satisfying, ripping closure at the end. Of course, you can also gate it a little or a lot!
Satisfying pop-in to total crapout.
Next, there's a footswitch that lets you choose between crazy and crazier. Switching on Bot Mode brings in another
layer of zip & rip! Like taking an electrified cheese grater to the face. Lots of heavily-filtered settings in this mode,
too. Things get robotic, an alien fuzz language coming over the intercom, then fuzz like it's coming over the
• Gate: Controls crunch, sustain, and gate!
• Bot: Controls character and gain, also controls the sweep of the filter in filtered mode (home setting is far right).
• Gain: Adjusts drive and gain. If you start to get unwanted oscillation, back off Gain slightly.
• Bot Mode Footswitch: Stomp it to bring in a heavy filtered mode, with extra zip!
• Level: Your master Volume control.
|The FuzzHugger Velcrobot
|Credit card, PayPal, or Money Order
We ship worldwide!
|Waitlisted 3-4 weeks
|Art by Jeff Fialko
|Check Stock at FuzzHugger dealers!
|As is incredibly obvious, the Velcrobot is not manufactured or endorsed by Velcro Industries B.V. While you can find the word "Velcro" within the word
Velcrobot, you can also find the name "Bo" and the word "robot." This pedal was actually named after my Great Uncle, Bo Velcroski who loved robots.