|Credit card, PayPal, or Money Order
We ship worldwide!
|The Simulant Fuzz is an all analog OTA based synthesizer inspired square wave fuzz pedal with fixed or modulated
resonant low pass filtering allowing you to use the hZ and resonance controls to sculpt your fuzz tone or achieve a range of
synth like modulation with the internal low frequency oscillator engaged. Uses an internally-split rail supply for extra
headroom and a massive sound!
• Auto/Manual Toggle - Switches in the internal low frequency oscillator in the auto position or allows the rate control to
manually sweep the filter in the manual position (The Intensity control is disengaged in the manual setting).
• Deep - Takes the depth of the filter modulation up from nothing through triangle up to chopping wave forms.
• Hz (LFO/Man.) - Sweeps the filter at long phaser like sweeps up to near ring mod speeds and in the 'Man.' toggle position
acts as the manual filter sweep control.
• Resonance (Q) - In the center position, there is no resonance added to the filter, as you turn the control clockwise
resonance is added to the filter all the way up to oscillation, turned counter clockwise from the center position, subtractive
resonance is added to the filter leading to a different timbre.
• Level - Goes from dead silent to huge amounts of boost.
|Electric Orchard - The Simulant
|The Warbler is a 100% analog, BBD-based vibrato designed to retain your natural tone, while adding the warmth that only
analog delay chips deliver. Most vibratos on the market are either the univibe type or chorus and phaser pedals that simply
allow you to remove the dry signal from the equation, thus offering vibrato as a bonus feature or afterthought...the Warbler
was designed as a dedicated vibrato pedal, with high-quality tone and versatility: from clean and smooth to dark and gritty,
from so-subtle-you-can-barely-tell-it's-on to massive, lurching pitch warps.
• Super wide delay time range, allowing slower rates of modulation; most vibrato pedals are only audible at very fast
sweeps (but you bet it can go fast and weird too! Or subtle if that's more your thing).
• Little or no audible lag from what you play to what you hear (~6.4mS max delay length).
• Sine Wave LFO to produce a pleasing natural sweep.
• Bright and clear to as dark and filtered as you like, with the Hi-Cut control which varies the filtering from ~12kHz to ~1kHz.
• Switchable germanium 'Grit' circuitry to add a smooth vintage dirt to the sound that brings to mind the sound of a dusty old
tape or record needle.
• Companding circuitry to keep noise levels to a minimum.
• The all important level control so you can match the pedal to your bypass level from a slight boost to dead silent.
• True Bypass switching.
|Electric Orchard - Warbler Vibrato